There must be something very wrong when you log into Twitter 24/7. It was the first app I downloaded on my iTouch. It was the program that caused me to neglect this blog (besides the numerous kDramas and laziness). Twitter is such a convenient way to update people who bother to be updated with my mundane life. An instant way to let people know where I am, what I’m doing, eating, drinking, buying, watching etc and vice versa.
You know you’re addicted to Twitter when:
- it is the first thing you check when you wake up in the morning
- it is the first website you log into when you reach office
- it is always in the background when you’re on the computer
- you refresh the site every 2 minutes to see if there’s any update from anyone you’re following
- you reply immediately to any message that comes in
- you signed up for an account that lets you update your Twitter account on the go
- you feel edgy when you are unable to check your friends’ Twitters.
- you’re elated when WordPress finally has a Twitter widget and the Tweet button
Seek help if you’re like me.