I was watching this variety show when they had some fun personality tests where the guests had to draw pictures. Try it!
Draw a picture of a house.
Done drawing your house? Highlight below to see what it means.
*A house tells how a person thinks about family
*Windows indicate a passage to see the world and vice versa. No windows might indicate that the person is socially awkard
*If there is smoke coming out from a chimney, it indicates the strong desire to be loved.
Next, try drawing a tree.
Ok, highlight below to see the results.
* The tree tells what you think of yourself, self-esteem
* If you drew growth rings (ie, branch stumps), it indicates growing up pains.
* If fruits are being drawn on the tree, it indicates the desire to be loved.
Lastly, draw yourself and another person of the opposite gender.
* Size of the head represents anxiety regarding the person’s intelligence
* Adding accessories to the drawn person represents the desire to look prettier and nicer.
So, is it accurate for you?