I thought I’d be able to relax and enjoy my 2 weeks off work, but somehow I managed to schedule in so many appointments and errands that I’m busier than when I was working! Having said that, I could get used to it though… not working that is. Unfortunately, I’m unable to enjoy life as a tai tai. 😦
So let’s see what have I achieved in this 1 week so far…
- I baked up 2 batches of choc chip cookies (and exhausted the overflowing supply of butter, chocolate and flour in the pantry),
- cooked mang kwang for my dearest daddy (and sorta injured my right hand doing so, coz cutting mang kwang is hard work)
- made a trip north of the border to Kukup with Mr Goh and friends
- almost completed my slimming package (2 more sessions to go – 1 before Bali, 1 before Bee’s wedding)
- something exciting happening at the end of the month and I CANNOT WAIT!!! Not telling what it is now, but there’s definitely going to be a blog post on it!!
What else is going to happen this week? Hopefully, I can complete the travelogue for Alaska & Korea, Kukup, and some beauty review blogposts. I need to follow my To-Do list!!